Monday, January 9, 2012

Crimenitely!!! Put that pea-shooter down!!!!

Well, this is for my one and only fan right now....

Hopefully this will keep you from putting even more pressure on me to post something here. I mean, it's not like I don't have anything else to do... like ignore my other blog: http://rants-ravings-and-nerfherders.blogspot.com/ (not really... I'm just not able to post to it right now....), or, you know, work on school.... Not to mention the pile of games I need to play/finish and review!

So, yeah....

Um...

Where was I?

Oh, yeah!

"Back off man. I'm a scientist." Or something like that....

Seriously, though... I do appreciate the baited-breath patience you exhibit! Hopefully, this will be the start of something that grows on it's own.....

1 comment:

  1. You know, I am seeing a doctor about that whole bait smelling breath thing.

    I am glad to see a post on what was a very lonely looking page. Lonely no more. YEAH!!!

    Like that strangely colored substance on the wall of a basement*, I too hope to see what grows here.

    * Not that I am comparing this blog to a fungus, unless that is considered complimentary to you, but I digress...

    Congrats on the post!

    -TGCD

    ReplyDelete